Command Post Exercise for collective learning
Educate, train, be ready
Training and Exercise are not the same
Trident Crisis Solutions delivers training to the national standard of PTLLS, giving you the customer the assurance of a symbol of quality and our commitment to standards.
We have a wealth of experience in training design and delivery to a wide range of audiences and with an extensive spectrum of subject matter.
TCS is currently engaged with national emergency services delivering specific training to a very specific international threat.
Training & Exercise Services
- UK Threat and Hazard command training and exercising including the current highest UK Threat – (Marauding Terrorist Firearm Attack)
- Business Continuity Management Systems
- Civil Contingencies Act 2004 and supporting guidance
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Conventional Explosives Terrorism
- Planning and response around Active Shooters
- Incident Command at all levels
- Command, Control and Communications including Joint Emergency Services Inter-operability Programme (JESIP)
- Disaster Management
- Crisis Media Management
- Decision Making Processes and Decision Logging
- Psychology of Command
- Interoperability & Integrated Emergency Management
- Site Specific Contingency Plans including Operational Response and Operational Risk Information
- High profile event planning
- Assessment of threats and hazards
- Risk Assessments
- First Aid training and other workplace health-care requirements
- Crime reduction and counter terrorism
- Technical fire engineering solutions and RRO 2005
Training on your terms
As the austerity measures continue to bite into both financial and human resources, Trident Crisis Solutions will work with you to find the best solutions for your needs and maximise the time and resources your company/organisation has available.
Working with you, we will focus on identifying the training needs of your organisation, the right platform for delivery and understanding the needs and learning styles that are best suited to your students. Furthermore, we can offer mechanisms to allow you to evaluate competencies thus providing you the assurance you need and improving the people management area of your business.
With TCS assistance, your business can be prepared, trained and well placed to manage any challenge; helping your business, your staff and your customers to keep on track.
Exercise for your assurance
Often exercising is misunderstood as training; it should not and are indeed two very separate elements in preparing your business and staff. Training, coaching and mentoring with your staff in emergency procedures will then prepare them and your organisation for next phase; exercising.
With TCS assistance and through the vehicle of exercises, your business will be prepared and well placed to manage any challenge; helping your business, your staff and your customers to keep on track and minimise the impact.
The types of exercises and exercise products TCS deliver are;
- Command Post Exercises – Testing tactical and strategic management with injects, time lines and structured direction
- Live Play Exercises – Testing the operational (practitioner level) of your service with practical exercises under realistic conditions
- Tabletop Exercises – A safe classroom environment to allow processes and procedures to be tested
- Individual Play Exercises – Simulated testing of individuals performing their role specific duties and expectations
- Emergency Plan and Procedures Audit – Providing an independent opportunity to review your procedures against the range of threats and hazards
- Exercise Reports – Recommendations feeding into the revision of emergency plans and procedures leading to future training and exercises
- Assessments and validation of players and plans to sector specific standards – National Occupational Standards (NOS)
All of these exercise options will be tailored to your needs, to your budget and to your time constraints.
Call or email today
Click below for details